Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tool #2

My comments on other blogs were a bit forced - to complete this assignment.  I guess if you frequent certain posts and get to know the bloggers and regular commentors, you might find more value in contributing.

One blog I really liked was blog.mrmeyer.com  which is a math teacher's blog.  Interesting posts and interesting comments.  But some of the comments were really long (longer than the original post).  Where do people find the time?  Also seems to be the equivalent of "like hearing the sound of your own voice."

1 comment:

  1. There are so many blogs such as Dan's that are very informative. Some people do like to make sure their voice is heard, but I think all in all I have read and participated in some pretty good conversations that would not have taken place if not for the medium. I have learned a great deal via the web that has caused me to reflect on my thinking and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete