Monday, March 12, 2012

Tool 6

Poll Everywhere multiple choice question about slope.   http://www.polleverywhere.com/multiple_choice_polls/LTU3NjY5OTk3MQ
I think this would be a good way to quickly get close to 100% serious participation in class.  But I would hide the instant results aspect from students otherwise some wait to see the consensus answer and choose it.

Today's meet is extremely easy to use.  I thought of having students collaborate on completing an assignment, like completing a worksheet via todaysmeet to see how they organize the work and share information.

I think this would be fun to use every once in a while.  Downside I saw both with student using it and a classroom of teachers using it is some enter silly, nonsense, off-topic comments and the activity degenerates after a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment